The Athlete’s NeXus is the perfect solution to several sports trends affecting professional athletes.
- Athletes are missing income and business opportunities, because they don’t have a balanced professional team to help them create revenue and position their personal brands for success.
- Athletes are struggling both financially and mentally post-career, because they are not investing in building their brands and legacies or developing their business skills to transition into retirement.
- Athletes are suing various professionals for mismanaging their careers and assets, because they don’t have the time or expertise to verify the professional’s credentials or to monitor them.
- BRANDING & SPEECH COACHING
- SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS & APPEARANCE SCHEDULING
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- EVENT PLANNING
(Camps & Charity)
- TRAVEL ACCOMMODATIONS
- GIFT SHOPPING
- GAME-DAY TICKETING
- FAMILY MANAGEMENT
- VACATION PLANNING
- FINANCIAL PLANNERS
- CUSTOM CLOTHIERS & JEWELERS
- AND MORE
What Our Clients Say
Tywanna is one of the brightest minds in the sports business. With her experience, knowledge, and passion, she is a valuable asset to any athlete’s team. Because she is a former professional athlete and has a strong business background, she is the positive influence that many young athletes need to get the most out of their playing experience.
Marcus Brown, Retired NBA
Euro-League’s 3rd All-time Leading Scorer
I think it is a necessity that NFL players have a healthy and strong network of positive people and entities when they transition to the professional level and to new cities. They need a firm foundation of support, and having professionals that can assist them with needs such as finding a home, having the appropriate insurance coverage, and taking full advantage of the resources available to them are the building blocks of success. I would advise any new/traded player to connect with qualified business professionals or other players who can help make their transitions smooth and successful.
Terrence Metcalf, Retired NFL
7-year NFL Veteran
Tywanna has been my business manager since I was drafted in the 2008 NBA Draft. She handles so many things for me to make my life easier, that I honestly don’t know what I would do without her. She has helped me grow my brand and maintain some valuable relationships through her personality, connections, and professionalism. I am excited to continue our professional relationship through The Athlete’s NeXus.